Wednesday, March 16

Snapshot #3





Wow what a busy week it has been since my last Snapshot! As mentioned last week, March is an extremely busy month of the year with all of the birthdays. It was a special birthday for Ben's mum and so we had lots of glasses of champagne and meals out. Ben, Charlotte, Sam and I tried out a new bar in the neighbouring village and absolutely loved it! The cocktails were scrumptious and the interior design was minimal and comfortable. I think what I especially loved was the fact that they were playing music from Grease! 

With there only being one birthday this week, I am looking forward to nights in with Ben watching a movie and snuggling up with Harry. The five things that have been putting a smile on my face this week are...

1. Investing in a Macbook Pro Retina Display laptop. I am so excited to edit videos and photographs on this!

2. Warmer evenings where I don't need to wear a coat!

3. Seeing all of my friends this coming Friday.

4. Cooking octopus for the first time with Ben.

5. Sun beams streaming through the windows in the morning.

10 comments:

  1. Awww what a cutie :)

    It sounds like you have a lot to be excited for! I love warmer evenings...that's why the summertime is my favorite season.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a very time of the year! Lots of celebrations and evenings sat outside in the garden :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. awwww beautifuuul. Interesting post

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm thrilled you found it interesting :).
      xo

      Delete
  4. so cute! and congrats on the laptop! http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo