Wednesday, March 9

Snapshot #2



With the nights getting progressively lighter for longer, I have been finding myself spending more time outside, whether it's for a longer walk than usual or pottering around the garden. March is the busiest month in Ben's family, it is his birthday, his mum's and nana's birthdays. This weekend I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the family celebrating birthdays.

The five things that are making me happy this week are:

1. Feeding the pony that lives on the field behind our garden. Harry gets jealous of my new found friendship and barks relentlessly at this new neighbour.

2. Trying a new restaurant in the local town and having a chilled glass of prosecco.

3. Sketching with charcoals in my new moleskin book.

4. Taking photographs of the sunset over the farm.

5. Organising all of my teaching documents (I have a slight obsession with stationary)!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot :) Like it :) spring is coming :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo