Wednesday, March 2

Snapshot #1



Life is a rollercoaster, enjoy the ride.

This past week I have reflected on what it is that makes me happy. For some people, happiness is the goal in which they want to attain. Whilst for others, happiness is a way of life, the driving force behind any decisions, however big or small. Happiness is something which I base my life on. If I'm not happy, then what can be changed? In a world where life is going at 100mph, it is important to stop, take a step back, and reconsider what makes you happy.

Happiness can come in many forms. Happiness can be the simplest thing, such as a lie in, a walk on the beach or being surrounded by the people who you love. Happiness is something which many people do not stop to think about, so I want to create a new series called Snapshot. Here I will talk about 5 things that have made me happy.

1. Listening to the new Jack Garrat album on repeat. I am going to his concert in Manchester in April so I am learning the words to all of his songs.

2. Receiving flowers from my wonderful best friend, Charlotte.

3. Getting paint samples for the living room which I am in the midst of redesigning.

4. Going for spontaneous walks with Harry (who now has his own Instagram account!) and taking my camera with me.

5. Writing for my blog and reinvesting my creative energy into this love of mine.

4 comments:

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo