Thursday, March 31

March Vlog



As I love taking photographs of near enough absolutely anything, I thought I would start a new series where I document the highlights of each month, but through a video diary. It has been such a wonderful month, I have realised the importance of doing things that make you happy rather than seeing happiness as a distant goal. I have also loved spending time with both mine and Ben's family celebrating birthdays. Onwards and upwards with a new month tomorrow, lets hope April is just as fantastic :).

Expect to see a video diary on the last day of each month! 

What was the highlight of March for you?

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love this. The dog jumping in the water was cute :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!
      It's so lovely to hear that you enjoyed the vlog :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. great post

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked the video :)
      xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo