Wednesday, February 17

Rekindling an Old Love



Hello from the other side.

I have decided to make a return to my old love, my blog. For so many years I cherished this little space on the internet, I would write relentlessly for the blog. I lived and breathed all things photography. This blog was a space for me to document my journey, a personal photographic diary where I could bring my distant blogger friends with me.

Since starting my new job in September as a primary school teacher, I have found it difficult to maintain a work-life balance. It has been a real learning curve these past few months, as I have learnt to cherish every minute I have free. Don't get me wrong, I love my new job, teaching is such a wonderful career path. I just felt that through fully immersing myself in the job, I have lost a little bit of me. A bit of me which loved to blog and write, to spend my free time taking photos and snooping for inspiration on other blogs.

So from this day onwards, I want to rekindle my old love with this blog and with my friendly readers. I want to share my inspiration, my photographs and my new journey in a new home. Recently, back in October, Ben proposed to me in Sorrento, and since then I have been dying to come back to this blog and start a new blogging chapter in my life. We have also moved into a new home where we have big dreams to turn it into a family home; a place where we can cook for hours on end, sit in front of the fire and eventually have children.

A lot has happened in the past few months, and for any of you reading this who were once a reader when I regularly posted; I would like to take this opportunity to say hello and thank you for your continued support. My readers are like my friends, a community of people who share the same creative passions as me. It feels so good to be back, lets make this year an unforgettable one.

Much Love,

And Kate xo


14 comments:

  1. Welcome back is true sometimes life get difficult to balance everything we want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie, it feels good to be back.
      xo

      Delete
  2. So happy to hear that you will be blogging again! And congratulations on getting engaged! So many exciting things are coming your way :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know, it is really exciting to be back in the world of blogging again.
      & thank you for your kind words, Ben and I are over the moon :)
      Lovely to hear from you Shannon!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was a beautiful day indeed :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! It can be really difficult to maintain the work-life balance, but it comes with time :) Congratulations also!
    Life inside the Locket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it can be a real struggle at times.
      xo

      Delete
  5. I only found your blog about 20 minutes ago, but am glad you started back up, such a lovely and soothing space

    Charlotte x
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is so kind of you to say Charlotte! I am glad that you enjoy reading my articles and browsing through my blog :)
      xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo