Monday, January 5

2015 Thoughts


The other day I was reminiscing about my blog with some friends, talking about how long I had had it and what I used to focus on. This chat brought about nostalgic feelings about how I used to cherish my blog, I had such a passion for it. The best part for me about having a blog was the friendship you gained with people, people from all over the world; who would leave however long or short comments just to let you know that they were following you on your journey. To be honest with you, I feel that ever since I stopped the blog, I lost a part of me, a creative buzz I used to live on. I lost my passion for photography and admiring even the smallest of beauties around me. Even though I cannot promise what the future will bring in 2015 for And Kate, I can promise this, that I will keep you up to date on my journeys and will savour every comment you leave. Thank you again for your continued support, it means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo