Tuesday, July 29

Summertime Notes

{Harry walking on air}

I'm officially back to my blogging roots, despite me being virtually silent for the past month or so, I think it was really important for me to reconsider what I love doing in life; and that is blogging. I can't really pinpoint a main reason for why I love to blog; but what I thoroughly enjoy is sharing with you, my lovely readers, my photographs and thoughts as well as being part of such a great community! 

Now I'm officially back I aim to redirect my blog to be more focused on my lifestyle; providing a virtual window for my blogging family to explore. Yet it only seems right to fill you in on what I've been up to recently due to me being MIA. 

First things first, I've been making the most of the gorgeous weather Britain has been blessed with, meaning my little family (me, Ben and Dirty Harry) have been calling the beach our second home. A major lifestyle change which has happened as of late is that Ben and I have fully got into Stand Up Paddle Boarding (previous posts Lets go SUP Boarding and Wetsuit Pursuit). So be sure to keep updated with our SUP adventures!

As I've been on my summer break, I have also been able to indulge in more leisurely reading, such as finishing all three Gillian Flynn books (which were outstanding), enjoying The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello which is fabulously funny and I have started to read the heart-wrenching novel; The Fault in Our Stars after being in literal floods of tears during the movie. I've also been experimenting more in the kitchen with new recipes and also as a result of living a healthy lifestyle, I am testing out new healthy recipes.

I'm super excited for this new adventure with you!

Love Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo