Thursday, May 15

Interior | Home Office


One thing I've always dreamed of is designing my own office when I got my own place. There's something about the office that represents your personality, where you are able to be as creative as you want; because you have to feel inspired in your work space in order to be productive! So as Ben and I have been in our new home for a few months, we are planning on creating an office where both of us can work, Ben designing for joinery and carpentary; whilst I'll be burrowing into books and no doubt procrastinating on blogs (whilst in theory I should be doing university work). The items I've chosen are suitable for both of us to work in; apart from the pink filing cabinet which can be purchased in duck egg blue: these items are harmonious for both sexes. 


2. Always hanging clock. (£62.48)

3. Airedale illustration. (£13.93+)

4. Rustic storage desk. (£294.71)

5.  White waste-can. (£21.85)





10. Acrylic magazine rack. (£24.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo