Tuesday, May 20

Gooey Toffee Brownies

Since having my own kitchen and utensils, I have really dived into cooking and baking, there's something extremely relaxing about cooking up your favourite delights or experimenting with new meals/deserts. So, knowing that Ben is a huge fan of brownies and cookies in general (an American boy at heart); I cooked up a batch of gooey toffee brownies. And yes, I did get the recipe from the ever-so-brilliant BBC Good Food 101 Cakes and Bakes. This is a must have cookery book! Or if you don't want to wait to bake these brownies, see their recipe here

These bad boys went in no time, they were dangerously delicious if I do say so myself. So good I had to pull myself away from licking the mixing bowl clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo