Tuesday, April 29

Life According to Instagram | April


Instagram, my go-to app whenever I have free time or not, I just love musing through the news feed which is jam-packed of my all-time favourite bloggers, friends, celebrities, brands and whatnot. This month I have been a busy bee on over on my Instagram account, with my trip to Istanbul being documented throughout on my beloved Insta. Not only that, but daily things of what I have been up to and things which inspire me; Instagram is the place to be. If I had to choose my favourite picture of the month, it would be the Liverpool snap, bottom line, second from the right. I just love how dramatic the Titanic Museum looks, with it's reflection in the sparkling Liverpool Docks.

I'd love to know what you have been up to this April, and don't be shy, come and say hey over on my Instagram!

You can also catch up on my Istanbul Photo Diaries Part I and Part II 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo