Monday, January 20

Life, Lately #9


Life has been super busy lately, moving into a new house with Ben and getting our first pet together, a Welsh Terrier, 'Dirty Harry'. We got Harry over the weekend and I couldn't be happier, now I have a new blogging partner and of course a companion to keep me  company whilst I do my University work. Of course Ben is also smitten with the new chap, who seems to be enjoying his new life as a retired champion show dog. 

So on Sunday we took the handsome man out for a walk up to Rivington Pike, a place Ben and I love to go for walks as the views are spectacular. However we went at the perfect time as the sun was setting so we were able to capture some gorgeous shots of Harry. Harry was wearing his new red collar and lead for the long walk, we decided red is definitely his colour, suits him doesn't it!

 Now that we've got Harry in the family, we're going to go on more walks and adventures; we're already planning next week's with my overly excited parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo