Wednesday, January 22

Interior Inspiration | Living Room



Recently Ben and I moved into our first home together (I know, I kept it quiet!) even though we practically lived together beforehand, moving between our parents' houses. Before the move, I wasn't that super organised, however now that we are settled into our home; I think I may have developed a severe case of OCD! Seriously, I am constantly tidying up and keeping everything in its place (I hope this cleanliness lasts). But with the house now all organised, I want a new project, and am finding living room inspiration from near and far. Our house currently doesn't have a log burner so I am currently searching the internet for log burner fireplace inspiration. If you have any interior design ideas, let me know, I would love some advice!

All images via my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo