Wednesday, November 6

Life, Lately #6


Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.

Now, after a busy Reading Week, I am now back into the full swing of University life, with deadlines cropping up on the horizon constantly. But hey, not all is lost as I am keeping focused and motivated to successfully complete the work which has been set. It's so easy to let the stress get to you, but really all you need is a little reassurance from yourself that everything is going to be okay

Reading week was  a blast though, working at my local cafe most days and of an evening chilling with Ben and family. Halloween was pretty low-key for me, instead of having a party we watched The Devil Inside as we wanted to really frighten ourselves. I also went to see Fiddler On The Roof with my mum which was really good fun, such an interesting musical with all of the religious connotations. 

Saturday night was also another movie night, but this time at the cinemas. Ben and I went to see Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa and oh my oh my was it hilarious! If you're looking for something to see at the cinema, I would definitely recommend this movie, you'll be in stitches with laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo