Friday, November 8

Jamie's Italian, Liverpool


I'll be honest, ever since I went with Mimi to the Jamie's Italian in Manchester, I have been desperate to go back and try out more of the delicious food. So for mine and Ben's 4 year anniversary we headed to Liverpool for the day and stopped off at Jamie's Italian for lunch. This time, however, we ordered a selection of starters so that we could indulge ourselves even more in the scrumptious food.

So we ordered the cured meats plank, crispy tomato and mozzarella risotto balls,  crispy squid, Italian spiced chicken wings, and the Italian bread selection. What a mouthful! (Quite literally). Oh, and just for the record, I've never tasted chicken wings like it, they were so tender and perfectly spiced (definitely recommend them!). To accompany the food, I had a homemade lemonade which I swear should win the award of the best lemonade ever and Ben had the Messina beer which was delightfully refreshing.

As for the interior, I was obsessed with the black and copper lights hanging from the ceiling and the exposed wooden beams. Jamie's Italian always has impeccable interiors, just see my previous post on the Manchester restaurant to see how decadent the interior is!

Even though I've been twice within one month, I am already planning my next meal at Jamie's Italian. The spagetti alla norma seems to be getting my taste buds going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo