Thursday, October 31

Recently Reading


After a week of being off University due to Reading Week, I have not only been reading library books, but also catching up on my favourite blogs and discovering new, interesting websites. So whilst the weather has been mostly rain and wind, I have had the perfect excuse to cuddle up inside with a cup of herbal tea and read until my hearts content.

1 Ever wondered how some bloggers take amazing photos? It's all about the rule of thirds and more fascinating facts about how to achieve those professional photographs here.

2 Travel to Shanghai and more magical locations with the most talented fashion/photography blogger around, Gary Pepper.

3 Need some inspiration to keep you looking effortlessly fashionable on these bleaker autumn days? Topshop Tumblr is the hub of my fashion inspiration.

4 Grow your Nikkor lens collection with these fantastic sales.

5 Get yourself completely organised and prepared for the Christmas festivities with Martha Stewart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo