Tuesday, October 1

Life, Lately #1


{My favourite new stationary shop} 

{Relaxing with Ben on Sunday at one of our favourite pubs}

{These rubbers are too cool for school}
{Raspberry turnovers are my new go-to breakfast indulgence on a Sunday}
{The view of Ben's grandparents farm on a crisp morning}

A while ago I had a series running called This Week, which basically was a weekly post on what I had been up to that week and whatnot. However over summer I stopped doing this, through no reason or fault of my own, I just felt that my blog was heading in a new direction, with a different series in mind. So this is where the Life, Lately series was born. Okay, it may be similar to This Week, but it will instead be a post where you can also share with my the peaks and pits of your week. 

So, without further a due, the past week I have been very busy, with being back at University and also working more shifts at this lovely part time job I have. Don't get me wrong, I love a busy schedule as I feel that it makes you appreciate the days you're free much more, such as Sunday - my day to chill with Ben. Not only does returning to University require a great capacity of concentration and motivation (post to come soon); but it also entails catching up with your friends and drinking more Starbucks coffees than are healthy.

I'd love to know what the peaks and pits of your week were?

2 comments:

  1. Love the rubbers!

    Good morning from Germany,

    Birdy and Bambi

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics dear

    xoxo

    happy day

    NEW POST!!!

    FOLLOW ME ON:

    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo