Tuesday, October 29

Life, Lately #5


If I had to choose one word to describe this past week, it would have to be rewarding. Both on Monday and Friday I was taking part in voluntary work at schools which has strengthened my career goal into becoming a teacher. Not only that, but I have also met some amazing new people along the way. 

Life lately has been quite busy, with once distant deadlines creeping up, but they won't sting me! I'm on top of it and trying to keep calm and not let the pressure get to me.

Ben and myself also celebrated on Sunday our four year anniversary, in which we went to Liverpool to do a spot lot of shopping and try out Jamie's Italian Liverpool (Jamie's Italian, Manchester post here). Sunday was especially lovely as we had fresh pastries from the local bakery before getting ready and setting off for a day in Liverpool. These past four years have been the most exciting, amazing and happy years with countless memories. I am so grateful for my love, Ben, as he always puts a smile on my face and makes me excited for each and every day we spend together. 

I'd love to hear if you've been up to anything this week. What were the peaks and pits of your week? Have you got anything exciting lined up for the upcoming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo