Tuesday, October 15

Life, Lately #3


October is in full swing and I'm loving every minute of it. This past weekend was very relaxing, on Saturday we headed out to Ben's relatives 80th birthday with his family which was fun. I hadn't really seen that side of the family before so it was great to meet new people and put names to faces. Sunday was even more lethargic  with Ben ever so kindly heading out in the morning to buy the newspaper and pastries (he knows how to put a smile on my face) and we drank endless cups of coffee. Sunday night we watched Django Unchained which was an exceptional film, Tarantino is a truly talented director. Also, I have started watching Breaking Bad Season 5 and I am literally obsessed with it, so anxious to see what happens throughout this series! Apart from that, this past week has been extra busy at University, with deadlines galore, but I am enjoying the challenge of these assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo