Saturday, September 14

Happy Weekend

Let's make it a good one.

I can't believe how quickly the weekends keep sneaking up on me, the week seems to flash by in a blink of the eye. But I'm not complaining! This weekend is set to be a good'un (what people pronounce 'good one' like in the North of England). 

Last night was pretty low-key, chilling with my favourites whilst eating fantastic food. Today is going to pretty much the same, however I'll be going to the beer festival near mine, where I go annually with the same wonderful people. I think what excites me the most about the beer festival is that you can taste all of the different produce made locally, my favourite always being the fruity ciders(!). Whilst on Sunday we haven't really made any plans yet but it usually consists of hibernating under a blanket and watching movies.

What're your plans for this weekend? I'd love to know what your favourite thing to do is at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo