Tuesday, August 13

The Repurchases

Benefit Fake Up // Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum // Soap & Glory Clean, Girl Body Wash // Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

When it comes to cosmetics, skin care and the like, I tend to have a rotation of products that I continuously purchase over and over again as they never disappoint. Before my first purchase of Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum I was a No7 foundation lover, however I started to have a wondering eye when my friend recommended it me. And as for the quality of this product - well, it's such a perfect texture and lasts all day, covering up any imperfections and leaving your skin looking impeccably flawless. 

As for Benefit Fake Up, well there's a story behind this beauty. If you've already seen the post waaay back in March of the ELLE Magazine & Benefit Cosmetics event I attended - jump to the Soap & Glory part. If not, then I'll give you the 411. In March I was invited to attend the ELLE Magazine & Benefit Cosmetics event to celebrate the launch of their then new beauty product, Fake Up. And literally ever since then I have remained loyal to this concealer as it is literally ah-mazing.

Whenever I have a shower or a bath I nearly always use Soap & Glory's Body Wash as it smells delicious and the product is so creamy that your skin is getting a dose of moisture whilst you shower. Mmmm, this really is perfection in a bottle.

And last, but by no means least is Herbal Essences' Hello Hydration is a wonderful deep nourishing, intensive mask that I use once a week to keep my hair silky soft and healthy. You will be able to purchase this, or any of the Herbal Essences masks in any drugstore.

10 comments:

  1. love the packaging of the soap and glory body wash! thanks for the recommendations.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body wash looks promising! :)

    Visit my blog: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems great products dear...want to try bourjois serum...very curious about it
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!!
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice products! I want to try the bourjois foundation!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice inspuiration. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just purchased herbal essences mask and conditioner , they smell gorgeous! I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bourjois too! they offer great quality for low price:) and definitely going to buy herbal essences mask! xx

    http://precious-precious-love.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Stuff I like it, A G+ For Post and you Have a Nice Day. . :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo