Thursday, August 8

Ruby Woo Review


 Ruby Woo Review, wow what a tongue twister! I have had this lipstick for a little while now and have been head-over-heels in love with the vibrant red colour and matte finish. Ruby Woo is a MAC staple colour, and I can totally see why. The red is such a deep shade, as is Russian Red as well by MAC - but I haven't got round to purchasing that one just yet. What I also love about this lipstick, apart from the colour, is the fact that it stays on for literally hours on end, as does MAC Snob (review here). Okay so maybe £14 is a tad on the expensive side, but this is such a good buy, it's definitely worth every single penny ... annnnd it will last you forever. Maybe not forever but a long time indeedy.

10 comments:

  1. I love this shade!
    I was actually thinking on getting it :)

    You have such a great blog! I love it :)
    your reader from La Dolce Moda
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite. Lipstick. Ever. I agree 100%!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿

    I LOVE IT soooo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red shade its stunning. Keep in touch.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I Love MAC, they have amazing lipsticks

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! I love that color!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I used to always wear Russian Red, I think it might be time to go back.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo