Tuesday, July 9

The Perfect Pink Pout


When it comes to buying a lipstick, or even going as so far as finally choosing a lipstick to buy, it's a long and difficult process to say the least. For example, when it comes to saying, "Ooh, I need a pink lipstick" this opens a whole can of worms as there literally are hundreds upon thousands of colours, brands, types and so on to choose from. The process of elimination is exhausting so I've narrowed it down to my favourite lipsticks, all reasonably well priced as I'm not one for attacking the bank balance.


Lipgloss:



1 Bobbi Brown Pink Blossom is my personal favourite out of the lipgloss selection as I love the peachy pink shade and also the fact that it is quite a thick creamy lip gloss and therefore is more noticeable.



2 Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry transfers onto your lips an almost translucent shade of pink which is barely noticeable, but perfect for lazy days in when you want a bit of moisture on your lips and a slight glow of pink.



3 Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss is a shimmery baby pink shade which is perfect to put on over a matte lipstick, such as Kate Rimmel London 03 as it gives these kinds of lipsticks a bit of life and a glow to the matte colour.



Lipstick:



3 Kate Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 03 is a perfectly matte nude shade of pink lipstick and I would advise applying a slight pink lip gloss over the top of this to add a bit of texture to the lips. 



4 Rimmel London in Pink Gossip is the type of pink lipstick you would opt to wear for a night out with the girls as it really does scream pink. This lipstick is quite moist so your lips would be left feeling moisturized and particularly pink.



5 MAC Snob has got to be my (and my mother's) favourite every time(!) as it is such a delicate shade of pink, yet very versatile and can be worn day through to evening. My mother tried this on a few weeks back now and has been raving ever since about it, she especially loves the name. This is the shade that I will be buying over and over again for years to come.

13 comments:

  1. Great review on this lipstick.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like MAC Snob too. It's a lovely color, and extremely versatile.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty shades of pink!
    they look lovely <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades are all gorgeous! I love the Bobbi Brown one.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about these colors and products. I have the bobby brown lipgloss. I love it.

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things about snob. I'd love to be able to wear it, but it doesn't look very pretty on me. I feel like I'm not dark enough or light enough to wear it. LOL! Chatterbox is a better alternative for me :)

    Thanks for sharing these. I love pink lipsticks! Girl About Town (also from mac) is my all time favorite lipstick.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice make stuff http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabolous colours dear
    xoxo

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog, thanks for your comment, I am following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. its a very long process for me too! so many shades haha xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I take sooo long to decide on what lipstick to get, I have spent a whole hour in boots once haha. The MAC one looks soo nice :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a very nice review!!! Well done!!!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo