Sunday, July 7

The Case for Cleanser

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm / Estee Lauder Foaming Cleanser / Clinique Liquid Facial Soap / Johnson's Exfoliating Wash / Bobbi Brown Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser

I'm a sucker for cleansing products, consistently trying out new ones and my list of ones to eventually try is never ending. A good cleanser will transform your skin from dull to delightful after the first go! Okay, so for years I was quite naive to think that make up wipes were the only product you needed to use to get rid of a days worth of makeup and dirt. I couldn't have been more wrong. My friend who's a makeup artist first introduced me to cleansers with the ever-so-lovely Bobbi Brown number. This one worked a treat on my skin, it really deep cleaned it and got rid of every speck of unwanted dirt from my pores. 
However I was curious to test out other cleansers which claimed to be the be-and-end-all to the others. Next up was Estee Lauder's Foaming Cleanser which works a treat. After Bobbi Brown's cleanser, I didn't think it could get any better, but it did. Estee Lauder's Foaming Cleanser is my go-to when I have dry skin, I use this daily and it always leaves my skin fresh and replenished. Johnson's Exfoliating Wash makes the perfect duo with Estee Lauder Foaming Cleanser as it gets rid of dry skin, however I only use this a few times a week due to it being an exfoliator it would otherwise irritate my skin.
And last, but by no means least is the two products from Clinique, Take the Day off Cleansing Balm and Liquid Facial Soap. These two are amazing products and both have the same results, hydrated, clean and smooth skin. Whenever I use either of these my skin instantly lights up and has a natural glow. But if I had to choose between the two of them, for practicality reasons, I would repurchase Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap as the style of the bottle means that there is no waste products; whereas with Take the Day off Cleansing Balm being a screw top, I waste a lot of the product.

7 comments:

  1. Great products I had try all one one point or another.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post i love cleansers too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review honey. I will go for Clinique products. They work miracles on my skin.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review sweetie!
    They are all very good products, in their own way!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,love the cleanser post you have to try liz earle cleanse and polish its amazing, after your post i really want to try clinque products,

    hope your enjoying the weather,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I think I haven't tried any of these! great tips! :)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo