Tuesday, July 16

Moisture Duo


Okay, so as you're already probably aware, I am just a tad (to say the least) obsessed with Clinique products. However, when it comes to my morning routine, I always use these two products on my face, especially this Spring/Summer as it is vital to use skincare products with SPF included. Yet, I always tend to buy and use skincare and cosmetic products which have SPF in them all year round as even when the sun's not out, the UV rays are(!). 

These two beauties you see above were made for each other, they compliment each other perfectly when applied onto the face. You may have noticed that the Clinique Super Defense SPF 25 (£37 for 50ml) is in fact for very dry to dry skin as I do tend to suffer from flakes of dry skin every now and then. 

So, what my trick is of a morning, is I apply Clinique Super Defense SPF 25 generously over the whole of my face and my neck and then let this sink in for about 5 to 10 minutes. After the product has nearly fully soaked in, I dab Clinique Repairwear Uplifting SPF 15 (£50 for 50ml) sparingly over the face. Basically, I only apply this where I am prone to wrinkles or just dryness. I would advise that it is crucial when applying both of these products to the neck, to rub it in a circular motion upwards to counteract the lines on your neck.

Once I have completed indulging my skin in this, I will then leave it again for another 10 to 15 minutes whilst I munch on my Special K before applying my makeup.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've never tried Clinique products, but these seem interesting
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound great! I've tried a few Clinique products and I've really liked them.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried Clinique's lipsticks, but I've heard good things about their products and how suitable they are for all skin types.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the review on Clinique products. I never try it now reading this might consider in giving it a try. Thanks for sharing.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only tried eye shadows from Clinique <3

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a tiny obsession:-p



    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Clinique too and I really appreciate your tips on how you apply it, so great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo