Tuesday, July 16

MAC Snob v Rimmel Blush Pink


When it comes to buying a lipstick, there are so many different things to consider, how much are you prepared to pay, is it worth it, where's the best place to buy one, what colour and so on. If you've read my review on the MAC Snob lipstick here, then you'll know that it took me almost a year to decide which colour to finally get. And to be honest with you, I have not been disappointed in the slightest with MAC Snob, however when I was shopping in my local drugstore the other day, I saw Rimmel's almost identical version in Blush Pink for a fraction of the price. So I decided that it would be wise to test it out and compare it with MAC's Snob lipstick. I love the Blush Pink lipstick, maybe because of the price, however I think that in future I'll be sticking to MAC Snob as it has greater longevity and has a slightly better texture. Sorry Rimmel!

9 comments:

  1. Texture is super important to me when it comes to lip products. Both shades are gorgeous though!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both brands look great!

    xx
    ileana

    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so glad you posted this, because I love MAC snob, just not its snobby price. I love Rimmel products, and shall give this one a try.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try the color from Rimmel at least we have options now when we need that color and do not have the cash to purchase Mac we have Rimmel. Thank you for sharing.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely presentation!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC and sometimes it's worth to pay more to get better product.



    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. I think MAC makes a better product but those colours are almost exactly the same! Great comparison.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo