Wednesday, July 31

French Update


Okay so the reason why I have been MIA (missing in action) for the past couple of days is due to me currently popping over to see my parents and brother in the South of France. Every year my parents go on the same trip around France via their cosy caravan, stopping off along the way at campsites to see what has happened in the past twelve months since their last visit and also to catch up with their French friends. I and my brother, Mike have thus been going every summer and despite me loving to try out new places when I travel, I really do love seeing the homely campsites in France every year. However I must admit, last year I wasn't able to go due to work commitments but this year I thought why not and on Monday I flew down. Where I am currently, Carcassonne, is beautiful and definitely worth a visit if you're in the South of France or if you have a soft spot for a bit of medieval history. Anyway, the jist of this tale is do not worry, I have not abandoned And Kate - I will be back! Asta la vista baby.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have all the luck - the South of France looks amazing. I'm still planning a trip there.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ;)
    klaudmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pics. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous place.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first shot of the church x

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!
    Amazing place!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    jj-jovemjornalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please let your parents know that next year I'm going with them! Ahhhh, this is so beautiful!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo