Tuesday, July 2

Beauty Bargain #8



I have to be honest, I'm usually the kind of girl that only sticks to the gradual tan lotion, but I get a little impatient with having to wait days on end for a tan to show. So, out of sheer curiosity  I picked up L'oreal Sublime Bronze wanting to see what be the outcome of an actual tanning lotion. I was anxious as I had never applied this type of tanning lotion before and had heard monstrous horror stories.
The lotion itself is quite dark when you extract some from the bottle, but when applied onto the skin, it leaves a sun kissed shimmer. Also, what I was happy about, was that it does not have a fake tan smell, which is a big bonus in my books! Now, down to the actual shimmery, glitter appearance it leaves on your skin ... do not worry, this only is noticeable on the first day of application and then you will be left with a naturally glowing tan. I would also advise, if you're not too keen on the disco-ball look, apply this a day before you intend for you to have a tan. Another bonus of doing it this way, is the tan actually gets better over night. However a word of warning: wash your hands thoroughly after application to avoid any darker marks of the tanning lotion.
This really is a beauty bargain if you're as impatient as me with tanning products!

27 comments:

  1. Great post :)
    do you want to follow each other on instagram? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this before. Didn't do too much but good enough. I suggest Lorac TanTalizer. It works really well.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post about tanning never try this product I usually use St. Tropez.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear, thanks for commenting on my blog. Sure we could follow each other especially via GFC & Bloglovin, Instagram. Let me know.

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Bustiers and Bandeaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Thank you for visiting. I'm following your blog. Feel free to observation with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't like be tanned :D i'd prefer being rather pale ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your phrase: disco-ball look.

    So true:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been afraid of tanning products like this too, but you are right sometimes gradual tanning lotion takes forever to give you some color!

    great post.


    The Bittersweet Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thx for your comment ;) I follow your blog and I look forward to rematch :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. super blog! follow to follow? i am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG you're so beautiful *.*
    I fallow your blog ;)
    thanks for your coment :)

    ilovemystyle13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sure, we can follow each other :) Thank you for a nice comment :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hm... i dont used this bronzer but its look good :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for visiting.
    wow. it's great. i don't know if it is in polish shops, but if it is, so i have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like cosmetics bronzers. But Loreal is great firm.
    Can you add translator in your blog ?
    Bye :)
    Nataliaa, kulturalny-swiat-natalii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello from Spain, i use this cream for legs and the brown color I like.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank You! :)
    I like cosmetics bronzers.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to follow each other! I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oo, I might pick this up next week :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice post.. I wasn't aware of this product..

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a great product, awesome review!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just never trusted these products, but hey may have to try it!

    Thanks for your comment :)

    http://perlasycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo