Saturday, June 8

This Week

{The idyllic place I call University}

This week has been a week of accomplishments ... I have gained more skills through my work experience placement which I am really enjoying and I have learnt lots of valuable information for the course I am undertaking in the next academic year. So let's just say this week has been a learning curve. However I must admit, although it has been a delight with my work experience and other things I have been getting up to, I have really been quite sleepy. But then again working in a school is bound to keep you on your toes. However this weekend is forecasted to be sweltering hot, with endless sunshine and late evenings with my loved ones. This weekend truly is going to mark a relaxing end to a busy week.
{Delicious homemade pizza}
{Our forest within our garden in all it's summer beauty}
{Relaxing with a bottle of red wine with B} 
{Fun print for a BBQ party} 
{Looking at the magnificent blue sky through my RayBan Wayferers}

16 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love the picture of the pizza, makes me extremely hungry :) great post
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you that you're enjoying what you're doing. Although, I know exactly how you feel. Being sleepy and tired mostly and you just want to crawl under your fresh laundered sheets at the end of the day. Have a great weekend! x

    Kelsey ~ thenoisythinker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ;)
    Have a good weekend!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que pinta tiene la pizza! besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice week it seems! Like the pictures :)!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photos!
    Have a great weekend!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. nom nom nom Pizaaaaaaaaaaaa. Love the Italian ones:-)

    Have a great weekend
    xxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that food looks amazing and I could so go for a lovely glass of wine right now!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! and the pizza.... yum
    Great blog, I just followed you :)

    If you can, check out http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com.ar/

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pics!
    I follow you,
    Titti

    http://dellaclasseedialtremusiche.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the photos and ur blog ofourse. following you via gfc, hope you will visit my blog too!

    xoxo
    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo