Saturday, June 29

This Week

{A touching thank you card from my work experience placement}

I know I said last week (here) that the weeks fly by, but this week in particular has really flown past! I have now completed my four week work experience placements and am looking forward to enjoying this weekend and the week ahead. This weekend is going to be lovely, seeing family tonight at a dinner party and last night B and myself went for a drink in our village to relax after such a busy week. 
{Enjoying a deliciously ginger beer with B}
{In love with my Essie Neo Whimsical nail polish}
{Nostalgia - a scrapbook I made years ago}
{New tongs by Mark Hill}

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Kate !

    XX Luba 






    Meet Etrala London : the most Optimistic fashion
 brand and win organic tee with positive quote

    

http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your moment. Eant to know more about your new tongs by mark hill does I t work great?.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week has flown by so quickly too, but this is always the case when I visit my family:-(

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo