Saturday, June 22

This Week


{Organizing my Spring/Summer nail polishes}

Gosh, don't the weeks just fly by!? This week has been a very important learning curve for me, as I have being doing work experience, I am now 100% committed to pursuing a career in primary school teaching. Getting the work experience in for the job of your dreams is definitely a must as you really need to make sure that that is the career you want to do. Not only that, but work experience is vital as a means of preparing yourself for what it will be like to work full time when you finally graduate. But for now, I'm excited for the dinner party tonight.
{One of my favourite bracelets - this Pandora charm in the shape of a silver shell & 24ct gold starfish on a leather bracelet}
{Fabulously summery dress}
{Indulging in travel and interior magazines/newspapers in the sunshine}
{My DIY Tea-Light Holder makes the perfect match with my Mimosa Diptyque candle}

11 comments:

  1. Great colors you have for nail polish collection. Hope you have a great time at your dinner tonight.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the nail polishes, what's the last two pink ones in the back (the ones by Essie)??

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresss <3

    Kisses, have a nice weekend doll.

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors all your nail polishes! I love Essie!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that chanel orange fizz! (but maybe thats a lighter one :D )


    GIVEAWAYYYYY ON
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics...have a nice Sunday..

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastel essie nail colours and the pandora charm is so cute!
    Wanted to let you know that i changed my blog URL... lastylediary.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That peach-toned Chanel polish looks gorgeous. How do you get on with it? My first Diptyque order is on it's way-- can't wait!

    Jillicious Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and clearly I now need to go get some more nail polish!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo