Saturday, June 15

This Week

{Vibrant orange flowers in our garden}

Another end to a busy week full of work experience and trips into University to continue with some extra curricular training which I am undertaking. However this Saturday is particularly different as my brother, Michael is coming home from his year in Barcelona ... I seriously cannot wait to pick him up from the airport later this afternoon. Although, however, I have finished work experience at one Primary School, next week I am starting another two weeks of Primary School work experience which I am very excited about. Yet for now it's all about relaxing over the weekend and baking delicious food for Michael's return.
{Enjoying Jelly Bellys and making blog notes}
{Spectacular contrast in architectural design in Manchester aka my love}
{A fascinating painting in the Manchester Art Museum. I have an obsession with oil paintings of the sea}
{Relaxing with B over a Double Espresso (for me) and a Cappuccino (for him)}

10 comments:

  1. Nice that blog notes. Great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog , you do such a great job and
    MAYBE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC , FB , BLOGLOVIN , let me know !!!

    Come and see my new post on :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com

    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que chula tu agenda! besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics : ))

    I follow you via GFC.
    You would made my day if you follow me back <3
    Have a nice day xoxo
    muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute post, want some jelly beans now...

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable like the images now in the mood for coffee. Have a nice day.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that field in the first pic, it makes me thing of beautiful clothing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo