Tuesday, June 4

The Hair Series Part III





One of the things I really wanted to do when I started this hair series, was to not only refine my skills in hair styles that I could do; but also try new, scary, difficult looking ones. So I, like the past two weeks (here and here) ventured over to Boohoo TV on Youtube and watched the video above. I had already been familiar with this hair style as many celebrities have styled it, with tweeks here and there. But I decided (bravely) to step out of my hair comfort zone and give it a go. And, after all the unnecessary anxiety I am thrilled at the results and how easy it was to achieve! I tried it once and then on my second go I got this look. With this hairstyle now I feel like a Roman Emperor, ready to conquer all of the hair styles in the land!

14 comments:

  1. yesss! lovely, my hair isn't long enough yet, but when it is, by jove! I'll be doing the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hairstyle, I have to try it sometime :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good video....can't wait till my hair is long enough again!

    xx
    ileana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an incredible hair do! So romantic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely summer look

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! You seems exit From"DownTown Abby"set!!
    Nice hair look dear!!
    I am waiting for you today!
    Have a stunning day, Help every people that need LOVE!

    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice and romantic trend!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a romantic look, sits you so well

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan las trenzas como diadema! besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like that look but I don't think could pull it off.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wish I have the talent {and patience} in doing my hair like you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im going to try this in a bit! Its soo nice :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo