Tuesday, June 25

Splurge or Save



Okay so this week's Splurge or Save items aren't like the usual things I would normally pick. This is because I couldn't help but want to share with you these delightful pieces of art, the Tiffany & Co. version being 18ct gold and the Daisy Jewellery necklace being 24ct gold plated. Both have a wonderful story behind them and I can't help but feel mesmerized by the pattern, both reminiscent of Moroccan art. Although the Save item isn't particularly at a steal price, it is completely worth every penny for the quality of the product, it would make a fantastic gift as well. Despite the price of the Splurge necklace, I can't help but love Tiffany's delicate, antique version, with the darker shade of tarnished gold, giving it that bit more of an authentic feel. I think I will definitely be asking Saint Nicholas for this for Christmas ... I'd better make sure I'm on his nice list!

6 comments:

  1. What a great post. I love the save as much as the splurge.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Edgy Chic'.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: interesting comparison. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like them both, would have to go for the save though :)

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the save. Great job in cimparison.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo