Tuesday, June 11

Splurge or Save



A simple nude sandal is an necessity for any wardrobe as it goes with literally anything and is so simple, yet so stylish. These two sandals are perfect for work wear or just general everyday use, as they are understated. Add a pop of colour to your toes when wearing these, it'll bring the attention to the shoe and serve a sharp contrast in colour shades with the nude. Although the Alexander Wang sandals are on sale, I think it'd be wise to opt for the Zara ones as they are so similar, yet a fraction of the price.

12 comments:

  1. love the cheaper zara one
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/483-kolejna-proba.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! They look the same..haha i think you're going to make the right choice with Zara :D

    M IS FOR MODE - Fashion Blog

    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a huge difference! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love Zara shoes when I see them, these are no exception!
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really like the Alexander Wang one...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much more less, yet equally chic! Love this post!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randomly came across your blog. Love your style! I am also obsessed with nude heels, especially this style! Can't wait to see more posts. Just started following. You should check out my blog and follow when you have a chance : ) anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo