Tuesday, June 4

Splurge or Save



For an extremely long time now I have been eyeing up the Reed Krakoff tote above, whenever I pass it in shop windows I have to take a step back and just admire the craftmanship of this black beauty. Probably one of the aspects of this bag that I love the most is the fact that it does not have any in-your-face logo, instead embossed on the back of the bag is the lovely words 'Reed Krakoff'. Unfortunately however I am just going to have to treat this achingly beautiful bag as eye candy, as the price would really abuse my bank account. Yet I think that the money is totally worth it with this Reed Krakoff bag as it is so well made. So, for now I am also browsing at alternatives and this Reiss tote has really stole my heart as well, it looks very similar to the Reed Krakoff piece of art; yet a lot cheaper. But if you fancy checking out more of the lovely Reed Krakoff bags, here is the place to go as there are so many colours to choose from!

8 comments:

  1. Totally cute, and they are so much alike.

    Giveaway: http://chocopink89.blogspot.pt/2013/06/firmoo-sunglasses-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great but the left one is better :)
    Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: they are very similar. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that Reed Krakoff bag is beautiful!

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!

    :)

    Visit? jj-jovemjornalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whichever bag you choose you can be sure that you will wear it a lot. They are very classy and will work with a lot of different outfits:-)

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo