Tuesday, June 18

Review: Essie Off The Shoulder



In desperate need of a pop of pink nail polish to wear in the summer, I ordered from my favourite nail polish brand, Essie. Not only do I adore Essie for their cute, sophisticated packaging, but they have such a wide range of colours, pinks of all different shades, reds of all different shades and so on. However, feeling particularly summery, I went all out and ordered Off The Shoulder which is such a girly pink. I absolutely adore the colour and also the names which Essie gives to its products; with them always being original and quirky. Yet, when talking of nail polishes, nothing compares to the quality of Essie polishes, as you literally only need one coating of their deliciously gorgeous polishes and then you're done; for about 5 days to a week (with no chips/cracks!) However I do understand that the price holds a lot of people back from indulging in the Essie polishes, but at least purchase an Essie nail polish which is in your favourite colour so you don't feel so bad on your bank!

9 comments:

  1. I love this brand of polishes
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain, point well taken. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonito el color! besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie it's a great product. The color is beautiful and I agree nothing compare to Essie quality.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color!

    http://perlasycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonito color.

    Besos

    http://rinconcreacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this brand!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo