Wednesday, June 19

Lovely Links


1 Never heard of Bikram yoga, but now I am definitely going to be looking out for a class nearby! (vogue.co.uk)

2 The place to get your favourite beauty products for a fraction of the price. (fragrancedirect.co.uk)

3 I think I have just discovered my new naughtiest indulgence. (henryhappened.com)

4 This dress, and the whole Rebecca Taylor collection, is on my wishlist! (rebeccataylor.com)

5 Over the moon that I found this travel blog, let's go explore. (baileycakesblog.com)

6 Due to my love (and obsession) with espressos, I'm smitten with this article. (guardian.co.uk)

7 I'm still in shock(!) - what celebrities looked like in the 90's ... can you believe this is Nicki Minaj?! (chacha.com)

8 I am now officially on the hunt for one of these beautiful lantern cages. (pinterest.com)

5 comments:

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo