Wednesday, June 5

Lovely Links




1 Interesting article on 6 super foods which you need to introduce into your diet, they have all sorts of benefits! (totalbeauty.com)

2 Quite a lengthy list of do's and don't's when hosting or attending a dinner party, but it's better to be in the know than clueless! (housebeautiful.com)

3 A quick and easy workout routine to get your legs, bottom and stomach in shape for summer. (nhs.uk)

4 David Attenborough's Origin of Life really left me awestruck, such a magnificent documentary! (youtube.com)

5 Struggling with gift ideas? You will be lost for choice once you check out the amazing collections offered by Bindle. (bindle.com.au)

6 An extremely stylish picnic basket for lazy summer afternoons in the park. (katespade.com)

7 Probably one of the cutest bird houses I have ever seen! (etsy.com)

8 Summer-ready sunglasses. (asos.com)

10 comments:

  1. the third picture is the awkward pose in the BIKRAM YOGA warm up. You do it slightly different, as you have to have your back straight. (like you were seating on the imaginary chair), and it's not easy.

    Lovely selection

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images like them all. Have a great day,
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que chula la casa de pájaros! besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've got our eyes on those sunnies

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I only have one of the eight.....#8 mirrored sunnies. I just did a post about it a couple days ago. Check it out on my blog!

    xx
    ileana
    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing that links!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the share, I'm spotting a lot of cool items here - love the ray ban aviators!

    check out my latest blog post featuring mixed outfits! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/outfits-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting links. This keeps me informed and entertained. Thank you for sharing! Love your blog x

    thenoisythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo