Thursday, June 13

Dirty Dancing


Me and my mum had been saying we would go to see Dirty Dancing at the theatre for probably just over two years now, and the other day when we were in Manchester we decided to take each other up on that promise. Tickets bought, hair done and our dancing shoes on (stilettos, if that counts?!) we headed over to the beautiful Palace Theatre in Manchester. I remember going here as a child with all of my friends (& of course our parents being children) we would see Grease, The King & I, Saturday Night Fever and lots more. Once we arrived we headed right to the cocktail bar to relax after a long week at work, overlooking the magnificent skyline of Manchester. After a lot of chatting, laughing and catching up; we sipped the last bit of our Cuban Mule* cocktail (honestly the best cocktail ever!) and headed on in to the theatre hall. Getting our seats and using the last few minutes to talk about whatever was on our mind; the music began and I suddenly felt like a child again. I would definitely recommend seeing Dirty Dancing in the theatre, it is so much fun, the costumes are amazing and the actors/actresses are phenomenal. At the end the whole audience danced to the famous I've Had The Time of my Life soundtrack, dancing all the way home. I honestly forgot how much fun the theatre is, even more so when you can enjoy delicious cocktails.

*Recipe coming soon

22 comments:

  1. I always love going to the theater! I am so glad that you had fun.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely!!
    GFC is shutting down on July 1st so I wanted to make sure that we stay connected via Bloglovin!
    I just checked to make sure that I'm connected with you on Bloglovin so I hope you would do the same ;)))

    None the less, hope you had fun!

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    Tsangtastic's Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pics
    like it
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh so jealous!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures Looks like Having a Great day

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous dear :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics! You mother is as beautiful as you!

    Check out my new outfit: www.saraballardini.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have the 'Time of You Life'. ;)

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Kate Spade and Leopard'. I think you would love it.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a perfect date night with you mama ;-)
    love the pic from you and your mother... hope you have a wonderful day!
    And yes, we like you already on bloglovin ;-)

    kisses from Germany

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unas fotos geniales! besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems u had a great time! :)

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great time!! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/limon-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. dirty dancing is so lovely and cute I love all the songs!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pics, you look amazing

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dirty dancing, how fun! It looks like you had an amazing time with your mom! Makes me want to go to the theater with my mom! hehe :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! Looks like you gals had a great time!
    XX-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pics...you're looking pretty...xo

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo