Monday, June 3

Blue Butter-Cream Cupcakes



I have to admit that I discovered the recipe for these delicious cupcakes on my favourite website when I was browsing for new recipes to try out. As soon as I saw the shark cupcakes I fell in love with the idea of making cutesy cupcakes for a gathering with friends. However, as it was not a themed party, I had to leave the shark fins at the drawing board and just do blue butter-cream cupcakes. But they were still a hit and I thought that I should have made dozens more, maybe with different colour butter-cream icing to give a rainbow effect!
{To achieve the fork outline effect, sprinkle some icing sugar threw a sieve over a fork placed on the plate and then remove the fork when adequately covered}

11 comments:

  1. Very GOURMAND post darling!
    I am waiting for you !
    Have a nice week!!
    Besos!
    Federica
    smartchicidietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! Amazing color and fork outline effect!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponge looks so good like the outline of the fork for decoration too

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These just look so good, I love how you've got them properly blue!! Nothing better than a good cupcake xoxo

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcakes are adorable. I'm so craving cupcakes right now :O xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so crazing cupcakes now!!!! I love the impression of the fork, it looks so cool!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i'm going to lick my laptop screen, that looks delicious

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo