Saturday, May 25

This Week


{TomCat having his daily snooze, but this time he's outside enjoying the sunshine and not on my bed}

I hope I'm not alone when I say/think this, but I do get quite jealous of my sweet TomCat every now and then when I'm buzzing around with deadlines and he's snoozing. The worst is when I revise and he's snoring - now that can be very distracting. But I must say that today I feel chirpy and relieved to have finished all of my exams and I now have a four month summer holiday. Ridiculous right? That's University for you, but hey, I'm not complaining, I need a good chill after the chaotically fun year at University. Oh, and now exams are out of the way, I've got one thing on my mind ... summer holiday(!) in just over a month. I can't wait to lay in the sun with B, heck it's been a year since our last summer vacation. But for now, I'm going to make the most of this non-deadline/revision period and relax with the family. 
{Feeling particularly nostalgic about last year's vacation with B to Corfu}
{Having a snooze in my favourite slipper sheep socks - wow that's a tongue-twister!}

Are you making the most of this weekend? Have you got exam deadlines or are you lucky enough to not have any at all!?

19 comments:

  1. Que monos los calcetines! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que monos los calcetines! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you have four months to get away from school. That is always necessary!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks are seriously adorable. So far I've spent my weekend eating non-stop :)

    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute kitty!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics and I would like to relax this weekend.. But I need to work too. So.. I ll see. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cat! :*
    And love your slipper socks. :) Where did you get them? :))


    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7248627

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photo!! I love the second picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the tongue twister socks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way you describe the sharing and expression through writing this interesting article
    ok do not forget to visit my blog:
    Paid To Online Click
    Information Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pics!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Giveaway on my blog sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww I love your cat! Makes me miss mine sooo much! And those socks <3 <3 <3

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice pics and lovely socks :)

    New post on: www.saraballardini.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for visiting my blog, nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Home animals have a great life! Four months vacation... sounds awesome!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The socks are so damn cute! <3
    WOuld you like to follow each other? Let me know... <3
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos! Looks like you're really enjoying your weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo