Tuesday, May 28

The Hair Series Part II



For the second installment of The Hair Series (first post here) I opted for a hair style that I absolutely adore ... the fishtail braid. This hairstyle is really great for those with medium to long length hair, or if you have short hair, grab a pair of hair extensions and it'll also look fabulous. Now, I must admit here that it does take a while to perfect the technique of the fishtail braid, but do not be afraid as this Boohoo tutorial guides you along the way and the results are awesome every time! I love this hairstyle simply because it's so laid back but still put together enough for you to be able to have it out and about. 

What's your favourite type of plait? 

14 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! I definitely need to give it a try.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your hair. Thanks for the tips. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! For sure needs a lot of patince to make such a hair :).
    MaláMacanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! your hair colour is lovely x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute hairstyle! thanks for sharing!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty. This is very romantic look, great for the summer:-)


    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't matter how many times I try, I just can't master the fishtail braid! I'll try this tutorial and hope it works better!! Your hair looks lovely xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quiero aprender a hacerla! besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect hair

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/475-maxi-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fishtails but my hair has too many layers, it always looks so messy on me. Love yours though!

    The Dress Code | A Beauty, Music, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post! Thank you!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great info!!!! Very useful! Can't wait till my hair grows back so I can braid it again.


    -ileana
    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the fishtail it's my favorite braid and how pretty when you loosen it a little bit!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo