Tuesday, May 28

Splurge or Save


I must confess that I do have a love for statement necklaces, I think they are the best accessory any girl can have (apart from a Mulberry Bayswater of course!). A statement necklace could turn a simple casual outfit into a chic, stylish look. However it is crucial to get the right statement necklace, otherwise it may just end up look clumpy and cheap. So, I have devised two similar styles of statement necklaces which I personally think are so versatile and could be worn in any season. I adore the Tom Binns necklace because of the ridiculously gorgeous skull, but I think I prefer the Adia Kibur version (not only because of the price) but because of the pastel shades, making it feel more feminine and sophisticated.

Would you splurge or save on a statement necklace?


10 comments:

  1. Tom Binns is so overpriced for real! Great designs, but just too expensive for jewelry. The steal is so much better to be honest! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: thanks for your recommendation. I'd rather save money, Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    jj-jovemjornalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love Adia Kibur! I am wearing a pair of Adia Kibur earrings in my latest post! So I would definitely vote for the save version!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer Adia Kibur one. Great design for decent price...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tom Binns is so pricey !
    i'd probably save for this one :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do agree a statement necklace can add so much to an outfit. I like both but one is way more pastel than the other.

    -V
    http://www.stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful and just different enough that I would want them both!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For this one I would save but that's maybe because I love getting a great deal and the Adia Kibur is beautiful!

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo