Tuesday, May 21

Review: Percy & Reed Heat Protect Styling Mist

When it comes to hair it is always important to make sure that you are giving it the nutrients and protection it needs against heat, UV rays and whatnot. So when i came across the Percy & Reed range I had to try out their Heat Protecting Styling Mist as I was in desperate need of a protecting spray. This really does 'do the job', spray on your wet hair generously and voila, your hair is ready for anything. I have had this product since the beginning of March and have used it after every wash and it's still going strong! There are so many more products from the Percy & Reed range, I already have a wish list longer than my hair length! As you may have noticed with all my reviews, I tend to compare the price with the quality of the product, and with this product I would say it is completely worth the pennies - £18 to be exact! And not to forget, how lovely is the product in general(!?) I absolutely love the style of the packaging, oh-so-chic. Oh, and it's not only my favourite go-to heat resilient product, the Percy & Reed website have nominated it as the Product of the Month!

13 comments:

  1. I will need to have a look at this one - thank you for the review! And what a beautiful packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this product, thank you! Very interesting post!

    www.saraballardini.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt see that brand befre. Nice post. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el frasco, es super chulo.

    Besos

    http://rinconcreacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting on my blog! Feel free to follow me and I will follow back via gfc and bloglovin!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product sounds amazing! Thanks for the feedback! xx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: I do not know this product. Thanks for your advice .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely packaging. I will have to try this out soon x

    Kelsey x thenoisythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered this brand last year and I loved it! But I can't find it in Spain :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review...I will check the product...Thank you for nice comment on my blog...I am following you via GFC and on Bloglovin...

    Take care....

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh! This looks fabulous! Thanks for posting about it I got to check it out!!
    XX
    SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog and nice product!

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo