Monday, May 13

Review: Estee Lauder Silky Hydrating Lotion


Recently you may be aware of me consistently raving about Estee Lauder's products (here and here) but I seriously cannot get enough of them! And this toner is no exception. I got this toner the same time I bought it's sibling product, Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser and they really do work a treat. This, however, manages to remove any last inklings of dirt, leaving your skin feeling replenished and moisturized. It really is a silky texture as well, once you have dabbed some of the product onto a cotton wool, it is exceptionally silky, moisturizing your face whilst extracting any unwanted dirt. However I must also state that there is a version for oily skin which I've heard just as good reviews about. Yet, this product is no Beauty Bargain like the Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Toner ranging from £21 (200ml) to £31 (400ml) but it will promise to leave your face perfectly clean and hydrated. 

23 comments:

  1. I love this product :)
    Check out my new post
    http://kaika85.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love e.lauder cosmetics!!

    I wait for you darling!!
    Have a nice monday!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ideal, besitos

    www.elenacalfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, i see everyone rushing for estee lauder make ups, i never knew their body range was this fantastic wow!!! I am sure trying this out soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review, thanks for sharing! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Review! Love the Estee Lauder Products :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    Happy Monday ,kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog and style, followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am following you now dear. hope you'll follow back :))

    http://pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiene muy buena pinta! besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds amazing! Does this leave a tingling sensation?

    Jillian
    Jillicious Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didnt try it before. Nice review. HAve a great day..

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried hydrating lotions before. Interesting to read a review on one. :)

    Adly,
    of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't agree more with you darling, I am a huge fan of the Eeste Lauder products!
    This one looks nice as well :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. it sounds like a good product, I love Estee Lauder brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this looks really nice.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. E. Lauderr is the best <3
    Followed you on GFC

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  19. i use this and love it Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your lovely comment, I would really like to follow each other. Follow me and I'll follow back.
    Kisses,

    Georgiana
    http://sugarspiceandsomestyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/sugarspiceandsomestyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey guys! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to join =))) Here's the link http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/tolb-x-oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for commenting on my blog, of course I'd love to follow you!
    Love your blog :) followed on GFC, bloglovin and twitter.. will follow on instagram when my contract finally runs out in july and lets me get an iphone! :D


    phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo