Tuesday, May 21

Reflect


When I woke up this morning and heard the devastating news concerning the people of Oklahoma which have experienced and are continuing to experience the horrific natural disaster that struck them yesterday, I reflected on the upmost importance of life and those you love. It's awful that such a wide scope of people have been affected by the tornado which destroyed a large area of Oklahoma; I especially feel saddened when I heard that 20 children have been killed so far and counting. I think that in times like this, you are struck with the significance of life and the importance of living every minute happily with those you love; because events like these alter the whole balance of the life you know. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those in Oklahoma which have suffered this devastating disaster and the families which have to cope with the loss of loved ones. 


10 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, what misfortunes. I join your tribute. A pity. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! God bless them all.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Americana'. Thank you!

    Take a moment and pray for the people in Oklahoma.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard in the radio really sad news. You would think that US is always prepared for tornadoes. Poor kids that died that day.

    Sending prayers from Ireland
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just followed back! Thank you for following!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so terrible. So many lives...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been all over the news here too and it's so sad. Just awful. My heart goes out to them.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so sorry about that event..

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo