Thursday, May 23

Lovely Links



1 A cheerful print of the globe which will cheer up any interior. (society6.com)
2 Great DIY post on how to personalize create dainty vases and tea light holders. (creaturecomfortsblog.com)
3 Wonderful Tumblr blog which has countless inspiring photographs of nature. (vurtual.tumblr.com)
4 Planning ahead for the bank holiday weekend with the National Trust bike routes. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
5 Beautifully simplistic 18ct gold Good Karma bracelet. (daisyjewellery.com)
6 Delicious ginger, apple and vanilla punch drink recipe for those summer evenings. (bbcgoodfood.com)
7 Feeling nostalgic and purchasing all my favourite CDs from my childhood. (amazon.com)
8 The go-to website for tips and tricks with photography, as well as reviews on any camera or lens imaginable. (cameralabs.com)



13 comments:

  1. HeLlo from Spain, thanks for sharing. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. La cámara es genial! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avril Lavigne! I loved her so much, I used to alternate between playing this CD and my Robbie Williams album on repeat...OK maybe I shouldn't admit that...
    Have a lovely bank holiday weekend xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these links! :)

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabolous dear
    xoxo
    happy day
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice links. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. faboulos link my fashion friend!
    Have a good evening!

    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. avril lavigne was one of my favourites too!

    dontcrycowboy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great links! I love the nature blog!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, thanks for sharing! I'll be checking them out!

    Join my Oasap giveaway and win a piece of your choice! xoxo,

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. That globe print looks amazing, wouldn't mind having that on my wall

    ReplyDelete
  12. kisses from Greece!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Double Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo