Wednesday, April 10

Your Song


This song is wonderful, as is the music video. Ellie Goulding has such a delicate voice which inevitably cheers you up instantly. I always attempt to sing along with this song (as you do when you're listening to music) but I am afraid I can't hit the notes like her. Anyway, I just love the video, very British heritage. It really does remind me of my own experiences in the British countryside. The lyrics are also so sweet, they are (in my eyes - and ears) all about B.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video. Beautiful.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Luxurious Snake Print'. I think you would like it a lot. Thanks in advance.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! She is amazing.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo