Thursday, April 18

Thursday

{Hollister Shirt & Jeans, River Island Tee (seen here) & No7 Nail Varnish in Grey Skies}

It's a beautiful Thursday morning and I am officially back at University. I love getting back into the routine of going into University to study and see my friends. I am really excited for summer now I must proclaim! The weather is drastically improving and it's getting much closer to my summer vay-cay with B. All I need to do is reorganise my wardrobe, replace the winter clothes with summer clothes - woohoo!

7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt over the Tee!

    Cant wait for the warm weather.

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing and I'm so excited for summer too! :D
    You look really cute, girl. <3

    Xx, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look! I love tee!
    I think that in this moment you are reorganising .....GOOD LUCK my dear!!
    Have a nice night!
    Federica
    smartchicdiettreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are effin gorgeous ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture! Only a few short months and it will be summer!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo