Thursday, April 4

Thursday


Today is going to be one busy day. Although I am currently on study break from University and I could choose to watch The Hills all day on MTV ... I have work to do. Okay, maybe I can watch one or two episodes, but seriously, I need to focus on my revision now as I have examinations creeping up very soon. But lets get one thing straight, I am not a hermit, so I will also be going to the gym later on once B has finished work and do a bit of shopping. Have a great Thursday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Bonitas imágenes!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god !! You have drink my favorite italian coffee ILLY( i have the coffemachine ILLY at home...!!) we have really in ARMONY!!
    Have a nice day darling!! (it is some days that you don't see to me...!!)
    Nice post!!
    CAME TO ME ...FOR A S.O.S POST!!
    KISS KISS
    FEDERICA
    SMARTCHICDIETREADBOOKSANDFLY.BLOGSPOT.IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post ;)


    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow going to gym even during exam times, you show them girl! Brainy and beauty at the same time! <3 You look so nice with no make up <3 Au Naturale :D

    Good look in all your exam papers okay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :)

    Amazing blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    let me know! <3


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo